The Keywee Beta allows you to extract a brief from a URL.
Once you enter a URL containing the description of your product, our AI will scrape the page and extract noteworthy sentences to create your brief.
How do I extract a brief from a URL?
Here are the steps you should follow:
- Create a new project either through the platform or the extension.
- In the brief’s first screen, enter the URL of a page containing the description of the product (e.g, a landing page, a review article, or a product page).
- Once you click on the ‘Extract’ button, our AI will scrape the URL and generate a brief pulling the main sentences of your page.
- Review and approve the brief for accuracy and relevancy. Note that you can go back and edit your brief at any moment. Once you are happy with the result, just click on ‘Save & Go’ to start generating suggestions.
What information should be included in my brief?
You should include all of the important information about your product in the brief. A more detailed brief will generate more accurate suggestions with a higher score.
When reviewing the brief generated by our AI, we recommend that you verify that the main characteristics and features of your product have been included, and determine if there is any missing information that will highlight the product’s value.
Is there a word count limit for the brief?
A Keywee brief should have a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 150 words. A brief should be detailed yet concise in order for our AI to generate more accurate and relevant suggestions for you.
You can check the word count at the top right corner of the brief window to keep track of the limit.
How can I improve my brief?
You should aim for a detailed but concise brief - this will likely result in better and more relevant AI-generated text. Here are some other tips to improve your brief:
- Ask yourself: is all the relevant information included?
- When promoting a product, for example, make sure that the brief describes its main characteristics, features, and/or aspects.
- Make an effort to use short sentences that are direct and to the point.
- Focus on function over form: avoid using flowery and stylistic language and make an effort to be precise instead. Using stylistic language may result in irrelevant text suggestions.
- What Is a Keywee Brief?
- How Do I Create a Keywee Brief From Scratch?
- How Do I Use the Keywee Extension’s Brief?
- How do I edit the Brief on the Keywee Platform?
If you have any further questions, please free feel to reach out to our Keywee Support team.